About Point Beach Prep
Point Beach Prep is an excellent preschool for children ages 2 1/2 – 6. Through the use of open-ended, real-life materials, children are given great opportunities for creative play, socialization and academic learning. Our well-educated teachers create a learning environment based on the interests of the children which leads to exploration and discovery.
Point Beach Prep is fully licensed by the State of New Jersey to serve children between the ages of 2 1/2 – 6. We offer half-day nursery and pre-kindergarten programs from September through June and have a summer camp in July.
Our staff is highly qualified. Read more about our staff.
Our curriculum includes:
Art, Science, Math, Dramatic Play, Block Play, Conflict Resolution, Music, Cooking, Technology, Literacy and more!
Half-day Program: 8:30am – 12pm
Optional Lunch Bunch Daily: 12pm – 1pm
Please call for rates
Registration fee – $100
10% sibling discount
As a ministry of Point Pleasant Presbyterian Church, Point Beach Prep Preschool teaches children, strengthens families and serves the community.
Point Beach Prep teaches children…
- through the use of open-ended, real-life materials, with which children are given great opportunities for creative play, socialization and academic learning.
- in a learning environment where they are encouraged to explore and discover according to their own interests and level of development.
- through a positive approach to solving problems and behavior guidance in a child-safe environment.
- the intellectual, social, emotional and physical skills they will need to learn and grow in community with others.
Point Beach Prep strengthens families…
- through regular communication between parents and teachers.
- by offering resources and support when needed.
- through kindness and respect for everyone.
- by providing a loving environment for your child’s “home away from home”.
Point Beach Prep serves the community…
- through support of local businesses and volunteer organizations.
- through participation in community wide events.
- by giving families the opportunity to support local and global outreach events (such as Operation Christmas Child and The Pajama Program).
- by sharing the love of Christ to everyone.